At Kwartler Manus, LLC, we make it a priority to protect our clients and fight for the best possible outcome. Whether you have been injured or arrested, we have a team of fierce advocates who can personally guide you through your legal matter. No matter how complex your case gets, we are here for you until the very end.
What makes Kwartler Manus, LLC unique?
- Real results: We have obtained impressive results in cases that we have handled. In personal injury cases, we have recovered millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements. The attorneys at our firm strive to deliver effective and efficient results in a timely manner.
- Personalized service: Each case that we take on is represented by a Partner of our law firm – we do not pass cases off to associates or delegate the workload to paralegals. We want our clients to benefit from the most experienced minds at our firm.
- Available 24/7: Our attorneys are available at all hours of day so you can find the legal help you need outside of business hours.
- Proven litigators: We have a team of seasoned litigators who have extensive experience arguing cases in front of a judge and jury. Whether you need a personal injury or criminal defense attorney, having a skilled trial lawyer on your side can make a difference in the outcome of your case.
- Reputation: The attorneys at our firm have received numerous awards and recognitions for their quality legal services, including selection as a Super Lawyers Rising Stars for multiple years – an honor reserved for less than 2.5% of attorneys below the age of 40.
We represent personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis – if we don’t win you money, then you do not owe us legal fees.
Schedule a Free Consultation
To discuss the details of your legal matter and to learn how we can fight for you, call our office and schedule a confidential consultation. We take the time to learn the unique circumstances of your case, explore its challenges, and explain how we are able to help you resolve your matter.
Contact us today to speak with an attorney about your legal issue.