Uber/ Lyft Accident Lawyers in Philadelphia
Holding Rideshare Companies & Drivers Accountable
If you have been injured in a ridesharing service such as Uber or Lyft, you are not alone! As these ridesharing services become more common, car accidents involving them increase as well. A major reason why Uber and Lyft vehicles are especially prone to accidents is their frequent reliance on phone apps and GPS. When drivers are busy staring at a screen, they become distracted and may have less reaction time to a sudden stop, pedestrian crossing, or motorcycle in their blind spot. Additionally, ridesharing vehicles frequently stop at odd places in the road to pick up or drop off clients, making them more susceptible to rear-end accidents.
The Philadelphia rideshare lawyers at Kwartler Manus, LLC already have extensive experience in obtaining monetary recovery for Uber/ Lyft accident victims.
Our dedicated team of lawyers is proud to offer many benefits to clients, including:
- Free over-the-phone consultation
- A dedication to efficient, effective, and fully customized legal strategies for each client
- Millions of dollars successfully recovered for our clients
- You don't pay until we win your case
When you need help, you can turn to us. Call today at (267) 214-8608 to get started.
What to Do as an Accident Victim
Regardless of how skillful of your Uber/ Lyft Driver is, they are still human and can make mistakes. On the other hand, sometimes, your driver may not have been at fault at all, and it could have been the fault of the other driver. Regardless of who is at fault, if you are an injured Uber/ Lyft passenger you have rights. Navigating the liability process to obtain the money you deserve can be a complex process. It is crucial that you contact your Kwartler Manus, LLC Philadelphia rideshare attorney to utilize their expertise in helping you recover your money as soon as possible after the crash.
If you have been injured in an Uber/Lyft accident in Philadelphia it is important to:
- Seek medical attention as soon as possible. This is important because the insurance companies who evaluate claims will lower the value of your case if they find that you did not seek necessary medical attention immediately.
- Contact the local police department to make an accident report. Police reports are important in identifying the parties and additional facts of the accident.
- At the time of the crash, document the names and information of all the drivers involved and any witnesses you can find. Take pictures of the scene, vehicle damage, and personal injuries. These will be immensely helpful for your rideshare attorney as he builds your case.
- DO NOT TALK TO ANY THE INSURANCE COMPANIES INVOLVED until you have spoken with an experienced Uber accident attorney. At Kwartler Manus we are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
The lawyers at Kwartler Manus can help you recover lost wages, property damage, medical and healthcare costs, and compensation for pain and suffering.
Battling Insurance Companies
Uber and Lyft have their own insurance companies to protect them. Usually, the insurance company will try to contact you and offer a settlement because they do not want to go to court. They know if they have to face us, we will most likely recover more money for you than if you simply accept their initial settlement. It is very important to talk with your Philadelphia Uber and Lyft accident lawyers at Kwartler Manus, LLC before signing anything with the insurance companies, so we can ensure you receive compensation for medical bills, employment wages from time off work, and any other monetary recovery you are entitled to.
Call us at (267) 214-8608 for a free consultation before you talk with the insurance companies!
These two gentlemen are sharks when it comes to getting you what you deserve.- TP
Professional, honest and very thorough.- Dennis Gibson
I couldn’t have gotten better service.- Tabitha Talley
I would recommend this law firm, Kwartler Manus, for anything.- Cynthia
My experience in dealing with the attorneys and staff has been easily the best that I've dealt with in my 27 years of private practice.- Local Physician