Jason I. Manus is a veteran trial attorney who dedicates his practice to representing personal injury victims. During the course of his career, Jason has successfully secured millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for his clients. He has gone toe-to-toe with major insurers and prevailed even in complex accident claims.
Jason takes pride in being accessible to clients and providing tailored legal representation. He is always accessible outside of office hours and available 24/7 by phone or email.
He has also been selected on numerous occasions to Super Lawyers Rising Stars for his exceptional legal representation and achievements. Between 2010 and 2019, he was among the 2.5% of the nation’s top attorneys under the age of 40 selected to receive this prestigious honor.
- Pennsylvania State University
- Widener University School of Law
- State Bar of New Jersey
- State Bar of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2010 - 2017