Motorcycle Accident FAQs

It is understandable that riders who’ve suffered injuries due to a motorcycle accident have questions about their rights and how they can obtain compensation for their injuries, so we’ve compiled a list of Frequently Asked Questions to help!

Do I need to hire an attorney if I’ve been in an accident out of state?

It is always advisable to hire an attorney who is licensed to practice in the state where you live.

Should I speak to a motorcycle accident attorney even if my injuries are not that serious?

It is always advisable to consult with an attorney who represents victims of motorcycle accidents following the incident. Regardless of the apparent severity of your injuries, there is always a possibility that you may need more care in the days and weeks to follow. Always remember to seek medical attention immediately; this way you can consult with an attorney regarding your physician’s evaluation.

What types of compensation can I hope to receive for my motorcycle accident-related injuries?

The types of compensation that can be awarded may include:

  • Recovery of Medical Expenses
  • Recovery of Lost Wages or Income
  • Compensation for property damages (including motorcycle and riding gear)
  • Compensation for Pain and Suffering
  • Punitive Damages

In cases involving the wrongful death of a loved one, surviving family members can also be awarded:

  • Funeral and Burial Expenses
  • Loss of Expected Future Income from the deceased
  • Medical Expenses incurred prior to the victim’s death
  • Economic Losses associated with the victim’s wrongful death
  • Non-economic Losses associated with the victim’s wrongful death (including loss of companionship)

Do motorcycle accident laws vary from state to state?

Yes. Our compassionate team of attorneys have extensive experience and resources to address state-specific motorcycle accident laws.

How do I pay for services provided by Kwartler Manus, LLC?

Our attorneys do not receive any compensation until your case is settled in your favor. Most out-of-pocket expenses pertaining to your case occur after you secure our services, and can often be deferred until a settlement is obtained:

  • Medical Treatment
  • Court Costs
  • Investigation Expenses

Contact the experienced attorneys at Kwartler Manus online or by phone at (267) 457-5570 for a complimentary consult to discuss your specific situation.

Related Posts
Put Us On Your Side