Michael J. Pajak is a dedicated trial attorney who has worked in a variety of positions at large corporate law firms, insurance defense firms, criminal defender’s associations, and as a zealous plaintiff’s attorney since graduating law school. Michael’s extensive experience on both plaintiffs and defense proceedings provides him with a unique skillset that allows him to efficiently navigate complex proceedings to gain positive outcomes for his clients.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Michael spent several years working for one the nation’s largest energy providers where he assisted negotiation efforts for large union contracts and worked on comprehensive labor and employment issues. Michael also worked in the office of the general counsel for the United States Department of Energy in Washington D.C. where he learned invaluable skills on negotiating settlements from some of the nation’s top lawyers.
Michael takes pride in his accessibility as an attorney and is available on demand for his clients. He appreciates the importance of helping clients navigate their legal issues no matter the complexity and attacks his client’s issues head-on.
- Pennsylvania State University
- Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law
- State Bar of Pennsylvania
- Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law Trial Team Award for Excellence in Advocacy 2017
- Recipient of Outstanding Pro Bono Service Honors at Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law